Compensation & Compulsory Purchase
North & Letherby have extensive experience of acting on behalf of estates, landowners, farmers and householders in respect of Compulsory Purchase Schemes and works undertaken by Statutory Authorities.
We adopt a firm yet positive approach with the relevant parties in order to achieve a solution which meets the objectives of our clients.
Our services include:
- Negotiation of access and accommodation works
- Route negotiation (pipelines, telecommunication & electrical apparatus)
- Negotiation of welfare / site compound areas
- Scheme management
- Negotiation of compensation
- Negotiation of wayleaves and easements.